Sunday, November 25, 2007

Welcome Miss Maci!!

Recently, my BFF and her boss both lost their beloved doggies within about a week of each other. They both had to face some very difficult decisions and my heart goes out to both of them and I am sure anyone who has lost a pet can relate.
On the bright side, The Boss Lady, has made an aquisition of the 4 legged variety and I would like to take the opportunity to welcome the beautiful Miss Maci into the fold. My BFF is estactic since she gets the opportunity to babysit. Playing the part of "bad aunt", hopping the poor thing up on sugar (treats and play time) and sending her home to Momma. Ahh the joys of puppyhood, how I miss the smell of sweet puppy breath!! Enjoy ladys!!

Oh my gosh, is she not he cutest little thing in the world? Well, not as cute as Abigail, but she's pretty darn cute!! Smooches and belly rubs to Miss Maci!!

No comments: